"When I was lying in your bed with you, my head on your chest, listening to your heartbeat; instead of enjoying the moment I nervously talked about how it sounded so funny.
When we were drunk on my sofa and i looked deep down in your eyes; instead of just kissing you I started thinking about it and wasn’t sure if you even liked me anymore.
When we were saying goodbye at the bus stop last night, I didn’t kiss you either and I looked down at my feet.
Maybe that’s why you never noticed how madly I am in love with you.
Maybe I should’ve told you before I drove off with that bus."
- (via just-to-tell-you-once-again)
I cannot handle how perfect this is
It’s 7pm with your lips pressed against mine.
It’s 3am with you on my mind and not in my bed."
- Heaven and Hell (via fassadenmensch)
(Source: unpoeticheartbreak, via avfgewacht)
things life is too short for:
- hating yourself
- pretending to laugh at “jokes” that are actually just bigoted statements
- not singing along to your favorite songs
- waiting hours to text someone back just to look cool
- bad coffee
- bad books
- mean people
- body shaming
- letting other people dictate your life
"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed"
- Happy birthday Ernest Hemingway, b. on this day in 1899 (via penamerican)